[vip_students] Re: Computer related: Diary reminders!

  • From: "Tom Langan" <tmlangan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:56:57 -0000

Hi Loretta,
I am afraid I will sound a bit foolish with this question. How does one get Spybot, does one down load it from the web?. The only protection I have on my computer is Avg, should I have some other programs as well.
regards Tom.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>