[vip_students] Antivirus Programmes

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:51:52 -0000

Yep I extracted myself fairly well in one piece from The Party!!

Thank you very much Eleanor for emailing the below to my private email address,
 your forwarded mail is indeed worthy of a read!

Hi Note: I don't use Vista as my OS but XP.

 Tony
I saw where you were asking about this on VIP students.  There was a good
e-mail on the BCab list about this now.  You may have read it or you may
be off to enjoy the party.