[vip_students] Aerlingus website

  • From: <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:11:28 +0100

Good morning! have any of you people managed an easy way of trawling through
the Aerlingus website? I nearly went out of my mind on Saturday trying to
make a booking and failed miserably! 3 or 4 times I got to making the
booking but was timed out. I thought of packing my bags for "John of Gods"!
One thing I did notice, at one stage I turned on my old computer with
Internet 7 and Jaws 8 and tried again, this time I found when I put in my
Visa  number I just got the 4 last digits of my Visa number, which   is the
norm, but when I inserted Visa number on my laptop using Internet 8 and Jaws
14 I got the whole 16 digits plus the last three digits at the back.  Has
anyone come across this before? I just wonder what goes through or what
remains on the site.

All suggestions welcome!

Maureen.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan