[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "paddykirk" <paddykirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:29:11 +0100

problem with  I 5 phone.
phone is able to send and receive texts but will not let me  make any calls out
or will not receive any calls either and the mobile has plenty of coverage.

I brought it into a votophone shop on Saturday and they said that it might be
the sim and they put a new sim into my phone and worked fine for about five
hours or so and went back to the same again and left me not able to make or
receive calls and just comes with a engaged tone when trying to make a call

has anyone on the list experience anything like this before and what did they
do to solve the problem

Appreciate your help

Paddy