[vip_committees] Fw: PCB Student Scholarships Available for Convention Attendance - Web Link Now Available

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:11:28 -0400

Have a wonderful day!
Susan Frazier
email: quellavan@xxxxxxxxx
Follow me on Twitter at vanya200three

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gravitt
To: pcb-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:58 PM
Subject: PCB Student Scholarships Available for Convention Attendance - Web
Link Now Available

Hello PCB,

The Student Scholarship Application for convention attendance is now available
as a downloadable link at:

http://www.pcb1.org/convention/student%20scholarship%20application.rtf

Please feel free to share this link with any Pennsylvania students that you
feel may be interested.  Please kindly drop me a note at mgravitt2@xxxxxxxxxxx
to let me know anyone who you share this with.  I am attempting to track who
receives the information.

If you know of any professionals that work with blind or visually impaired
students, please also ask them to share this information.

Thank you.

Mike

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Join the MMD program of Pennsylvania Council of the Blind and help improve
tomorrow today in PCB.  For further information contact:
George S. Holliday, Fundraising Committee Chair,
E-mail: george.holliday1@xxxxxxxxxxx Tel: 215-748-3556
or the PCB State Office:
E-mail: pcb1@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tel: 877-617-7407
Let's all help today for a brighter tomorrow!

MARKETPLACE
Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.