[viewsint] urgent call for a trainings course regarding filling in PDF-Applications

  • From: Jessica Schroeder <J.Schroeder@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "severinerenard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <severinerenard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dicsi.loredana@xxxxxxxxx" <dicsi.loredana@xxxxxxxxx>, "b.michev@xxxxxxxxx" <b.michev@xxxxxxxxx>, "viewsint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <viewsint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vicky.look@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vicky.look@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cucciolotta87@xxxxxxxx" <cucciolotta87@xxxxxxxx>, "avgoulas@xxxxxxxx" <avgoulas@xxxxxxxx>, "giuliapagoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <giuliapagoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ugne HANNOVER <ugne.metzner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 04:59:43 +0100

Dear Everyone,

below you will find an important call for project partners of a proposed
project by Pontes Association. Pontes is organizing a trainings course for
blind and visual impaired Computer users which will support them in filling in
and reading "Youth in Action" PDF-Files. Pontes is urgently looking for project
partners. So please fill in the enclosed atachment and send it back to Karmen
Todorut - Email: carmentodorutz@xxxxxxxxx

Below you will find the complete anouncement of the proposed project.

If questions occur do not hesitate to get in touch wit Carmen directly. Please
do forward this message to those who might be interested.

As soon as possible I will take over the given task to put such important
events into the calendar, give me some time to get familiar with all the
technical and administrative things.

Best Regards
Jessica Schröder

-------------------------------------
Hello all,

Pontes Association will organize in August 2012 a training course about "How to
fill in the forms". We'll try to discover the best way to work with pdf forms
for the YiA programme for the visual impaired people. Before the training we'll
prepare a computers room with all the computers seted up, with JAWS in English,
and acrobat reader prepared for being used by visual impaired people.

If you want to participate in our project, please send us all the info what
you'll be asked in the attached document.

Thank you and speak soon!

Carmen