[vicsireland] reproduction software.

  • From: "Damien O'Connor" <damienmoconnor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics Ireland" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:45:50 +0100

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a piece of software that I can use to clean up taped material.

Here's what I want to do. I want to transfer material on cassette onto my
computer, clean it up and then reproduce it on cd.

Does anyone have an idea as to what the most appropriate software to use would
be? it would have to be compatible with jaws version 8.

Thanks in advance.

Damien O'Connor.

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for Personal use.

The Trial and Professional version does not have this message in the email