[vicsireland] gmail

  • From: frank o brien <fandjobrien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:29:29 +0100

thanks ciaran Ferry for explanation about delay with gmail.A few weeks ago
Iattended a one day course on e mail in dalkey library,the instructor showed
me how to send mail ,so I addressed one to myself and it showed up on
my screen in about four minutes. Since changing to gmail  a small window
showing my e mail address and password in dots arrives but as soon as I
press cancel or ok it works fine.Maybe I did not register correctly.anyway
Ciaran this is not very important  I AM JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT
WORKS. lIKE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER 8 A PAGE KEEPS COMING UP SAYING WELCOME
TO INTERNET EXPLORER ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR HELP. I just notice I have used
capital letters ,but I will leave it  as retyping with one finger takes too
long best wishes frank