[vicsireland] burning internet radio recordings

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:11:33 -0000

Blankhi again folks
just a minor addition to that tutorial on recording internet radio.
as i mentioned the files are stored in my documents/my videos/real player
downloads.
have just tested putting the recordings onto memory stick and playing them in
my cd/radio which has a  u s b port and they played fine.
however one file i previously recorded was a file type called .ivi and it did
not play.
looks promising though and i imagine the recorded programmes could be burned on
cd.
again i should say that this was using real player and recordings made from
stations using real audio.
if anyone can find a record facility on windows media player could you post its
menu location on the list.
regards
Paul h

GIF image