[vicsireland] avast update licence expired problem

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:34:29 +0100

BlankHi Paul Trainer

Am trying to update my avast  and getting the following messages

Avast key expired use a new license number

And the only option is to click ok

When I do avast starts to perform its memory scan but I cannot stop this

Next a dialogue box appears and asks me to enter my licence key

Since mine has expired again I just press ok

And go back to where I was at the beginning

Have tried updating as per your instructions on 05/08/2008 on list  but no joy.

Help please.

Thanks

Paul H

GIF image