[vicsireland] Re: Wav files.

  • From: "Mike Meaney" <mikemean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:15:07 +0100

Brian,
unfortunately Word will always land you back at the beginning when you reopen.
But you can type in maybe two stars at the spot you finished at, and when you
reopen use the find keystroke to get to your position. Ctrl f, and when it says
next just press escape and you are there. Don't forget to erase the stars
before you start reading as they will be there next time.
a star is shift 8. hope this helps
Mike.