[vicsireland] Re: Vodafone home phone and broadband

  • From: <Paul.Griffith@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:43:34 +0100

Thanks very much noreenmeagher,
That's a great help,
Cheers
paul

-----Original Message-----
From: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of noreenmeagher
Sent: 07 September 2009 20:38
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: Vodafone home phone and broadband

Hi Joanann,

My daughter and her husband were with Perlico and found them most
unsatisfactory,especially when switching from them to Bt. They have had, no
problem what so ever with BT and it looks as if they are now back with Perlico
& Vodafone. I like you am also with Eircom and though they are more expensive
but very satisfactory and so will wait and see how things go.

Noreen