[vicsireland] Re: VICS Membership Renewals 2012

  • From: "maria" <maria.pileidi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:21:52 -0000

Hi Ciaran.

Sorry for the delay in responding to this email.
I remember paying a life membership of 100 Euro to either Paula Dorington or
Joan Kerns some time  during the early 2000s.

If you no longer consider this payment valid, because I've been out of the
group for a few years or because you cannot find the record of my payment,
or for any other reason, I'll be more than happy to start paying again.

Just let me know what I should do if that is possible.

All the best,

Maria.