[vicsireland] Re: JAWS13 query

  • From: Esmond Walshe <esmond.walshe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:17:03 +0000

Hi Eamonn,

Searching through google suggest that this is an issue with language
being displayed on the status bar.  I don't have exact instructions to
turn this off on 6.5 but can you try the following which work for 7:

open file/preferences/user preferences
Then arrow across to the status bar tab and uncheck the box to display language.

I don't have a notes 6.5 copy here to give exact instructions.

Let me know if it helps

Esmond