[vicsireland] Texting on the iPhone.

  • From: "Brian Butler" <petra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:59:22 +0100

Hi All,

Just wondering has anyone invested in the new accessible IPhone and how are
they getting on. I saw Daragh's review, which was very useful, but would be
interested in knowing have users found it as quick to write and edit texts
after they have used it for a number of weeks. I know it is a completely new
experience in using a phone for a totally blind user and that it must be a bit
of a learning curve , but does time and effort bring about efficient use of the
phone or does it just fall a bit short? Any info appreciated.

Brian.