[vicsireland] Talking RaboDirect Digipass

  • From: "Martin O'Sullivan" <martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "List for discussing news and issues relating to the visually impaired in Ireland" <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxx>, vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:11:58 +0100

Hi
Apologies for cross posting.

I received the first talking  RaboDirect Digipass today.  This is a
prototype, and I have received one for testing.

So far I have found it to be quite good with only a need for some
small improvements.  But other people may have other opinions.

Good points
The Voice quality is very good
The keys are nice and big about the size of a computer number keypad
You can attach headphones

Points which are debatable
It does not call out the pin number as you type (this may be a good thing)

Points for improvement
No  volume control  (volume was ok for me)
You cant get it to repeat a phrase

They are looking for feedback, on  how useful we find it.  If anyone
is interested in meeting up to test it with me they are more than
welcome.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
Act your way into a feeling dont feel your way into Action (Gandhi)
Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)
Tel: +353878289243
fax: +3538758289243
web: http://martinri.freeshell.org
E-mail martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx