[vicsireland] Reading downloaded college books in word format

  • From: "Mairead O Mahony" <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:49:31 +0100

Hi all

I have just downloaded a college book in word format but to do this I had to
install software from the website that I got the book from called "vital source

bookshelf".  To read this book I have to launch vital source bookshelf from the
desktop and then the book opens up.  I can navigate through the chapters

but I can't get in to the text in them except for the learning objectives.  If
I tab around sometimes it reads a big chunk of text and I don't know what

part of the chapter it is coming from and I can't go back a few sentences or
anything with it.  I would appreciate it if anybody can help me with this

programme or give me advice on how to navigate it.

Thanks in advance

Mairead O Mahony