[vicsireland] Re: RTE Player

  • From: philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:29:51 +0100

Paul,

I can get RTE on the digital heading through windows media  here in work,
I've also had problems with reel player.  Hope this helps.

Regards

Philip Dunne
Information Resource Unit
Aonad Acmhainní Faisnéise
Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Kildare Street, Dublin 2,
Ireland
An Roinn Fiontar, Trádála, agus Fostaíochta, Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha
Cliath 2, Éire

T: + 353 1 631 2100; LoCall: 1890 220 222
F: + 353 1 631 2827; www.entemp.ie

Tel:  01-6312445

                      Paul Dromey

                      <pdromey@xxxxxx>             To:
vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      vicsireland-bounce@fr        Subject:  [vicsireland] RTE
Player
                      eelists.org

                      28/09/2009 11:13

                      Please respond to

                      vicsireland

Hi all.

I’ve tried using the player at rte.ie/player a few times over the past
couple of weeks but have found it to be pretty inaccessible.  Anyone had
more luck and, if so, any tips?

Paul

Email Disclaimer:

http://www.entemp.ie/corporate/it/e-mail_disclaimer_text.htm?