[vicsireland] Re: New Jaws and Eloquence crasher discovered...

  • From: "Louise Taylor" <louise_1985@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 22:15:07 +0100

Hello again Flor,

That's interesting what you said about Kurzweil. I wonder, have you tried either of the other 2 bug words using Kurzweil's eloquence? The words were, C A E S U R E, and H ' V E. I only wondered this, as both these word bugs were fixed, with the release of jaws 8.0. I wonder if Kurzweil should consider fixing these also in a later update?
Regards,
Louise.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Taylor" <louise_1985@xxxxxxxxxxx>