[vicsireland] Re: New Jaws and Eloquence crasher discovered...

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 21:16:40 +0100

I now tried the W E D HE D H E S D A Y  word in Kurzweil 1000 using its
eloquence speech, and it crashed it.  We can therefore confirm that it is an
Eloquence bug.  Just hope - if you're using Eloquence as your reading
voice - that k1000 doesn't misrecognise Wednesday as ... well ... ya know?
How many more bugs like this one lie undiscovered, waiting for someone to
trawl through the alphabet of possibilities ....