[vicsireland] N70

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:20:41 +0100

Hi everybody,

Was just wondering if somebody could help me out here.  I have an N70 mobile.

Lately it keeps freezing on me when I hang up after making or taking a phone
call.  It's really annoying always having to remove my battery and turn the
phone back on after being on a call.  Just wondering if anybody had any ideas?
I haven't figured out yet if it is only after making or taking calls or both.

I did have a problem before with it freezing on pressing certain keys.  However
Albert helped me out here so I hope it's not the same type of problem back
again.
All help much appreciated.

Regards
Roslyn