[vicsireland] Re: Mobile Phone

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 00:49:49 +0100

A loose or spongy key?  Does it feel loose at all, or when you press it is
the action any different underneath?  Have you tried text messages, and how
does this key do then? It's possible there's an 'inner connection' gone
awry, like loose wiring, but I'd have to leave that side to those that know
the N70.  If it's only one key [digit] that does this, I think it'd be ok
for you to let us know what that digit is.