[vicsireland] Re: Large pauses when reading in IE

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:57:43 +0100

Hi,

There's some sort of flash   stuff going on   which I think is causing the
problem.  People experiencing the problem  could try the following:

1.  open  the irish  times site.

2.   hit  insert + shift + v  to open the   personalised settings dialogue
for  just the irish time site.

3.   arrow  down  until you reach

Flash movies recognized.

If this is 'on'  hit space  to turn it off.

Save changes  and    go back  to the times site and see if this helps.

Tim