[vicsireland] Re: Accessibility of website?

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:20:36 -0000

Hi Barry,

Well as you have said this kind of thing is very time consuming if one
wishes to be perfect in the area of accessibility.  I understand the
comments you have highlighted and as the site is to be launched in a week or
so and I am sure other matters to be amended it will take time for these
changes to be made.  Unfortunately in many cases the issue of accessibility
should be in the original design and price and not as an extra "after the
event"!

I am forwarding your comments to the owner of the site and many thanks once
again for your time,

Loretta