[vi-tech-testers] Re: project update, annoying scripts now gone!

  • From: Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 19:31:07 +0100

Hello Mo.

Great stuff!  I'll test any image you create.  I might not use
clonezilla, especially not on my Windows 7 machine but I'll test the
bootability etc. of the image.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

The box said: 'install Windows XP, 7 or better'. So I installed Linux

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers