[vi-kindle] Re: kindle and more

  • From: "Sherry Gomes" <sherriola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:29:13 -0700

I feel the same way. I was born in 1957, and I lugged heavy armloads of
braille textbooks around, no electronic device. There were few books
available, and no books I could buy and own. I love the access to so many
books now. I have friends getting books published that are only available in
print or kindle and other such formats. I can read their books. My book will
be the same till I can get it in other formats.