[vi-kindle] Re: another Twitter access tool

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:08:32 -0400

I did it!!!!!  And it was so ...obvious!  I was getting all the messages in
plain text, which is usually fine ...but ...it suddenly occurred to me that
I needed the messages in HTML.  Since I didn't have that option on the web
site, I did it in OE ...and voila!  The links I needed, so I confirmed.
Also can like and comment on FB ...this is awesome!  Oh, yeah, and once
again, I can get good Kindle finds on Twitter, too!  Since I'll be a
friending a few of my favorite Kindle authors on FB, and now finding them on
Twitter ...I'll have all *kinds* of goodies!

Shoshana