[vi-kindle] Re: another Twitter access tool

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:20:50 -0700

Don't you love it? So often things that help us came out of things not even intended for us. Like talking watches, the kindle and Nutshell mail!

Nan

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/24/2012 5:08 PM, Felinitye wrote:
I did it!!!!!  And it was so ...obvious!  I was getting all the messages in
plain text, which is usually fine ...but ...it suddenly occurred to me that
I needed the messages in HTML.  Since I didn't have that option on the web
site, I did it in OE ...and voila!  The links I needed, so I confirmed.
Also can like and comment on FB ...this is awesome!  Oh, yeah, and once
again, I can get good Kindle finds on Twitter, too!  Since I'll be a
friending a few of my favorite Kindle authors on FB, and now finding them on
Twitter ...I'll have all*kinds*  of goodies!

http://www.doteasy.com