[vi-kindle] Need help with a few gestures

  • From: Christopher Gilland <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 19:49:32 -0400

I totally understand that really, the best sollution would be using a USB or bluetooth keyboard with my device, however, I know that Voiceview does give you the ability just with the touch screen to select text, as well as edit text, and copy/cut and paste. I just don't for the life of me remember those gestures. Back in the days, I found it a bit confusing, but am willing to revisit those gestures at this point, if one of you on the list could point me in the right direction.

Again, I know I could do this with a physical keyboard, but I'd really really like to try learning this as much as I possibly can with just the touch screen. Call me a bit daring, but...

Chris.