[vi-kindle] Re: My local newspaper is two days behind in coming to my Fire

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:55:11 -0500

I did not find Cloud, and I've never heard of devine content. Oh, I bet that's supposed to be device content.
On the Fire, there are checkboxes for "all" and "on this device." I made sure "all was checked.
Looking on Manage your Kindle on the PC, I get taken to a page in Firefox. I do not find my newspaper subscription listed anywhere there. All my books, both the downloaded and not, are listed.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx