[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle fo PC ...um ...

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:38:11 -0400

Ah, so I have to get a book.  OK, I can certainly do *that*, LOL, I've got
680 to choose from, after all!  I have a bit of sight, and did see my
archives above the main screen, and also a note on the body of the screen,
which, thanks to it's font size and high contrast, I could read, but I
couldn't make JAWS read it.  Also, I just remembered, I need to go back to
the site and look at the list of keyboard commands, see if I can copy/paste
it somewhere more handy, and all that, since I didn't see a way to it in the
menus.  I'll get this learned, probably with a minimum of hissing and
spitting, too.

Thanks!
Shoshana