[vi-kindle] Re: How to comment to the FCC?

  • From: "Clifford Blackwell" <blackwell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:28:12 -0500

I no longer have the original post , but there should be a petition name and number along with an address for the FCC. Write to the FCC at the address the petition was sent to and indicate that you wish to comment on the named petition.

Copy your Senator and Representative. In fact, if you call or email you Senator or Representative and ask them how to have input, they will be quite helpful and that will engage them in the issue.

Generally speaking the FCC's web address is http://www.fcc.gov

Your eomments were strong and regulators need to hear the contrary opinion.

Go for it!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hawthorne Moss" <christopherhmoss@xxxxxxxxx>
Our Story: GLBTQ Historical Fiction at www.glbtbookshelf.com
My books: www.shield-wall.com

WHERE MY LOVE LIES DREAMING by Christopher Hawthorne Moss
http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=4126
When the Civil War began, it split more than just brothers...

"It’s not the world that was my oppressor, because what the world does to you if the world does it to you long enough and effectively enough, you begin to do to yourself. You become a collaborator...because you believe the same things they do." James Baldwin to Nicki Giovanni, 1973