[vi-kindle] Re: How do I cancel a trial subscription

  • From: "Carol Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carollablady" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:39:30 -0500

Hi Kathy,

If you have a Prime account, you can go to where you manage that account. There should be other accounts in the same place. For example, if you have music unlimited, you can make changes there. Your subscription should also be in that area. You might do a search for manage my subscriptions, for example.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but this might give you at least a starting place.

Carol

On 12/13/2017 10:17 AM, Kathy Blackburn wrote:

I will do so only if there is no other way. The welcome message I received contains no instructions. It's obvious they intend for you to forget to cancel, enabling them to charge you the subscription price.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx