[vi-kindle] Re: How do I cancel a trial subscription

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:12:30 -0500

I got at least as far as you got, this time using Firefox. I don't know if clicking cancel did anything. I'll check email and see if a new issue appears tomorrow.

This is a day when little that I have tried to do with technology has worked. I've misplaced one of my other small devices, the one containing a book I want to finish, and I'm going to have to return a different gadget for replacement because it no longer charges when plugged in. First world problems, I know.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx