[vi-kindle] Re: Alexa app on Fire Tablet

  • From: "Carol Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carollablady" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:56:44 -0500

Yes, you can use either method. I find the new one to be nicer because one does not need to find the home button. The bersion needs to be version 5.6 for the new double tap and hold. Sometimes, it is hard to hear her recognize that you have taapped, so I generally do a double-tap and hold and count to two and then ask my question.

On 1/20/2018 1:13 PM, Kathy Blackburn wrote:

I don't think screen location matters re: double-tap and hold for Alexa. Do you know if you have the latest version of Fire OS? If double-tap-and hold the home button works for you, keep doing it. It still works for me, too.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx