(VICT) going off the list

  • From: "Jo Clayson" <joclayson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:32:29 -0400

I have decided to go off this list.   I have thoroughly enjoyed the sharing
of ideas, our progress and problems with our dogs, however I am feeling
overwhelmed with the number of messages and I am so far behind on other
deskwork anyway, that I regretfully need to go this direction.  With my work
recently I've been away 3-5 days a week and most of the time don't have
internet access while I'm gone. Last night when I got home there were almost
200 messages (not all from this list), and I'm still reading my way through
them.   I thank all of you for the ideas, sharing, celebrating and
commiserating that I have experienced on this list .   I will be going off
the list sometime on Sunday (if I can figure right all the procedures for
doing so. )

Certainly if anyone wants to contact me privately, please do so at
joclayson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,
Jo  & Kita