(VICT) Zion, IL? It is right in-between Chicago and Milwaukee.

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:15:02 -0400

Zion, IL? It is right in-between Chicago and Milwaukee.
I have a young teen who has written to me about volunteering with a service dog
organization in her area of the country.
She live near Zion, IL? It is right in-between Chicago and Milwaukee.

you can write me off list with any contact information for organizations.

Thank you...
Best Wishes and Wags,
Diane & Raven
Moments In Time Assistance Dog Video Journal  http://home.comcast.net/~dls9347/
Golden Paw ADC Public Website  http://home.comcast.net/~golden.paw/
Golden Paw Assistance Dog Club Member International Community
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Golden_Paw_ADC
Golden Paw Assistance Dog Club Southeastern PA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GPADC-SEPA