(VICT) Re: why Alex works on my right

  • From: michelle creedy <mjcreedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:36:28 -0700

Karyn, I also ask people to work on the opposite side to the dog.  I find
they are more focussed that way.  I also find that it takes the attention
off Josie because <smile> we all have had the experience of sighted people
trying to tell us what to do instead of letting the dog work through it even
if she makes mistakes.

Michelle