(VICT) Re: treat pouches was Re: get to know you

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 06:02:04 -0800

Hi Paula, There are all kinds of treat pouches on the market in united
states.  Premier makes one that has a couple compartments.  The biggest one
is for the treats.  There is a smaller one for carrying pickup bags, and a
zipper compartment for carring something small and flat like credit card or
your id, etc.  This particular bag comes with a belt clip and a belt you can
attach and fasten around your waist.  I currently use one that is smaller
than the one I described from premier.  This one has a clip that you can
fasten it to a belt, if you wear one.  Treat compartment opens and closes
with drawstring.  There is small velcro compartment for pickup bag and a
zipper compartment for id or credit card.  You may find these on
sitstay.com, or by visiting local pet supply stores.  hth.