(VICT) Re: bragging

  • From: "comcast" <maureensmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:33:48 -0500

Hi Kitty and All
Well I don't know that you are bragging, you figured out what you can do
with your dog.
Now I have to brag, I'm so proud of my Ally.  This morning I accidentally
backed my wheelchair into the box on which her food bucket is sitting.  The
entire thing flipped over spilling about 10 pounds of dog food on the floor
everywhere.  I called her to come twice put her in a down stay and there she
lay next to my chair surrounded by kibble for 30 minutes while my husband
cleaned up the mess.  She ate perhaps 12 kibbles before she came to me.
Amazing for a lab.
Maureen