(VICT) Re: are ya gunna tell?

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:04:01 -0700

/smile/  I'm still on brain overload!  I can feel the bits and pieces of
short-term memory oozing their way into the rest of my brain through all =
the
log jam.  Otherwise, I am useless.

Gotta get Mitzi a run.  She hasn't had one for 8 days!  OMG!  Can you
believe I forgot to take my expando leash to Dallas?  Also a good shadow
ball to roll around the room.  Then I sprained my ankle the first day, =
so
wasn't able to jog around the track.  It wasn't a bad sprain, so I was
managing a pretty brisk walk by the end.  Poor Mitzi.  I think she's so
exhausted from not being able to run around and play like a maniac 2 or =
3
hours a day.  It's exhausting being grown up all the time!  /smile/

I'll get in touch when I get back.  Julie was telling me some stories =
about
Belle and Bristol.  Too, foo funny.

Tami Smith-Kinney