(VICT) Re: are ya gunna tell?

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:27:50 -0700

Oops!  Sorry Gracy.  Julie was totally cracking up telling me.  I could =
just
see it!

Next year my roomie will have a new dog for Mitzi to play with.  That =
will
help loads.  Poor girl is play deprived.  Also sniff deprived, bark
deprived, soccer deprived...  And run deprived.  We got a bunch of it =
out of
our systems today.  There was a major dog party:  15 dogs, all running
around and being goofy and making up their own ball games while their =
humans
sat around and watched.  What silly goobers they all are!

Tami Smith-Kinney