(VICT) Re: Where We Have Been

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:54:11 -0400

Hi, Karyn,

Wow, it always amazes me how organized, structured, and comprehensive your
training plans are, and how thoroughly you execute them!  It sounds as if
you and Thane are doing great!  Keep up the good, hard work, and I'm
confident that you will be out there working as a real talented team with
great communication really soon!

Best,
Ann