(VICT) Re: What is a bait bag?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:09:12 -0400

mine I bought from GDB's gift shop for like $5.  It has a velcro enclosure
and it has belt clips and a lanyard strap as well.  I keep it in my coat
pocket and once things get warmer then i amy start using it out in public
again.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx