(VICT) Re: We have lift off!

  • From: "Cynthia J. Detro" <cdetro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:47:40 -0400

I have a question about this toileting harness as I'm thinking about trying
it with Mesa, if I can get my hands on one!  Smile!  How different is it
from the harness we use for guidework?  I was telling one of my handler
friends about it and he wondered about the difference, too, as we're
normally not to have the dogs go in harness.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Cindy and Mesa