(VICT) Re: We have lift off!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:15:25 -0400

Judson too, hence the reason I waited till I got the new pup to try, it,
smile.

Worked well though.

NMow I just need to start saving those bags with handles, smile.

heheeeeeeeeh, it is a great invention though, absolutely fantastic.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.