(VICT) Re: Today's Training

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:38:38 -0700

Karyn,

I have been following your progress with Thane though I don't often write,
but I just had to respond to this because it is  awesome. I am settling a
new GDB dog in these days. Hibiscus, a beautiful yellow Lab, has been home
with me for just three weeks, and though we are having our ups and downs,
she is really doing very well. I am using both food reinforcement and
clicker with her, and I am truly impressed with how these techniques really
do work.

By the way, Primrose is still here with me and Hibiscus in her retirement
and doing well, though still just as devilish as ever.

We wish you continued success with Thane.

Dianne, Hibiscus, and Primrose