(VICT) Re: Thane's Alert

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:17:52 -0700

When we first began training in harness, he used to actually walk a lot
better with me in harness than with my guide cane. Its just been the last
week that I have noticed he walks really good with it as well.
He has been really good about cars since I got him, but this yesterday was
just one of those shining moments that reaffirmed how much he really does
know.
I was talking with a neighbor yesterday and it was honestly at that moment
that I realized how grown up he had become in such a short time. Like he is
learning that everything is not all about what he wants and he just feels
like a dog now rather than a puppy. Some of this I am sure has our bond
intertwined there as well.
Set him loose in the house though and the silly puppy play begins...

Karyn and Thane