(VICT) Re: Sandy on Met

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 16:31:27 -0700

Karen,

I wish I could be there to give you and Met big warm reassuring hugs, but
again, our thoughts and prayers are definitely with you. It always hurts so
much to lose our best friends no matter how many of these little guys we
invite into our lives. Besides, it is a fact that some are more difficult to
lose than others. I anticipate being a royal mess when I have to make these
decisions for Primmy because though she has been hell on wheels at times,
she has brought me back from the depths and we are so close for that reason.

Just know that Primmy and I are both sending loving thoughts in your
direction and for Met as well.

Love and hugs to you in this difficult time,

Dianne and Primrose who sends her love to Met...