(VICT) Re: O_T switching dog food/ Shelley

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

That is the same problem I have with Met now and no
matter what we try since losing Solid gold its loose.
I can't allow Met to go in anything but dirt or mulch
because I can't pick it up in the grass or on patio
park's turf.
Its so frustrating!
These companies don't want to hear though that there
is a large population of dogs that can not have the
food any longer or can't ever have the food because
they are so hung up on keeping with the trends instead
of caring about making good formulas all can handle.
Shoot if your food is beef based don't add chicken!
Arg!
I hope Merrick goes well for you.
There is one company who admits their natural
flavoring will be derived from the same meat source as
the food uses and it will never change its recipe. It
kinda had me tempted but if they then add rosemary
which they won't tell you because its proprietary then
I'd be sunk.
I just want a truly healthy diet that is not too hard
for me and that Met can eat and get enough nourishment
out of.
Last week I was honestly tempted to try Solid gold
again but increase his meds to counteract any trouble
but I doubt it would work... I am beyond exasperated
with diet!
Gee see how you got me going!
Anyway I really hope you found something better. After
all the food recalls I am surprised they are feeding
that crap at GDB still.

Karyn